Topico: “Tips/Skills for Building an Entrepreneurial Team”
-Connect before Content-
ORANJESTAD – Departamento di Asuntonan Economico, Comercio y Industria mediante su unit di Iniciativa pa Desaroyo pa Empresa Arubano (IDEA) y cu colaboracion di E.E. Venture, a organisa e di dos seccion di e workshop: “Tips/Skills for Building an Entrepreneurial Team” riba 15 mei 2023.
E oradora, sra. Charisse Hoen-Daly, directora ehecutivo di e empresa ‘E.E. (Engage & Empower) Venture’, experto den Marketing & Communications y actualmente trahando na Universidad di Aruba, a presenta lo siguiente:
- What do you need to be successful?
- Everyone needs to be SEEN, HEARD & UNDERSTOOD
- Work is not functional; we will only prosper if you build a strong relationship within the team and organization
- Ability, Motivation, Opportunities & Relationship
- Everyone has na inner burning bright FIRE
- Mindset 1.0 to 3.0
- Steps to achieve a GROWTH MINDSET
- Psychological safety: Maslow’s hierarchy of needs applied to employee engagement
- Survival– We know this is a basic need.
- Safety– When we have jobs, we need to know that they are
- Belonging– People need to feel like they’re part of a team, that they are a part of something bigger.
- Importance– This need dovetails into the “belonging” need in the sense that individuals need to feel like they’re important to a team, projects, and the overall organization.
- Self-Actualization– Most employees have some level of ambition and want to achieve more than where they’re currently positioned.
- Five elements of Talent Management:
- Invest in the mental health and in the well-being of the employees
- Coach instead of managing
- Collective activity
- Create the DANCE,
y tambe sra. Hoen-Daly a practica diferente ehercicio den grupo di 4/5 persona pa por comprende e materia mas miho.